Notes & News
- OPENED May 2 in Downtown Sandpoint, Idaho, at 300 N. First Avenue [next to the Panida Theater] – CEDAR GLEN GALLERY. Please stop by to see Ferrara Wildlife Photography’s new work…and some old favorites. THANK YOU to everyone who attended our Grand Opening. We are so appreciative of all the support.
- If you have the opportunity, stop by the Panhandle State Bank building at 414 Church Street, Sandpoint, Idaho. The National Forest Foundation’s Lightning Creek Restoration project is the theme. Come and enjoy the art and learn more about this local cause. I will be showing an image from Lightning Creek and donating all the proceeds from the sale to the project. For more information on the restoration of Lightning Creek, go to http://www.nationalforests.org/conserve/programs/conservation/lightning-creek-restoration.
- Ferrara Wildlife Photography is now on Facebook. Please click the link and LIKE my page for FB announcements.
- Ferrara Wildlife Photography supports POAC [Pend Oreille Arts Council].
- See North Idaho Travel Cast – Sandpoint, Idaho